The highly skilled crew at M & M Paving understands exactly how maintenance extends the life of your pavement. Proper parking lot maintenance is comprised of various treatments and repairs that are designed to prolong the life of your parking lot pavement and M & M executes all of these necessary aspects, which is what makes us the leading parking lot maintenance contractor in Central PA.
What is Parking Lot Maintenance?
Parking lot maintenance is a preventative solution used to prevent deterioration of a parking lot. Most parking lots in the U.S. are constructed with asphalt. This makes them susceptible to damage from weather and traffic over time. The damage can be visually unappealing, affecting how your clients view your business. It can also be unsafe, posing as a liability risk. Regular parking lot maintenance helps to preserve your parking lot so it lasts longer while preserving your property value. It also keeps your customers, visitors, vendors and personnel safe while on your property.
Methods of Parking Lot Maintenance
At M & M Paving, we are serious about keeping our parking lot in tip top shape, which is why we employ the following parking lot maintenance methods when necessary:
- Sweeping and cleaning: Regular sweeping and cleaning of debris helps us to better see the areas needing repair.
- Crack filling: Cracks and potholes enable water to penetrate the surface layer, leading to further damage if they are not filled in.
- Sealing: We treat asphalt with sealant every couple of years to preserve your pavement, making it more resilient while preventing weathering.
- Asphalt overlay: By removing the top layer of the pavement and replacing it with a new layer, we are able to extend the life of your asphalt, giving it a “like new” appearance.
- Repaving: If a parking lot has started to crumble, repaving and reconstructing it is the best course of action.
- Striping: We help to ensure proper flow of traffic by painting or touching up clear marks on your lot.
Extend the Life of Your Pavement with M&M
Whether your parking lot is showing signs of wear or it has simply been a while since you last had it evaluated, get in contact with our trained paving professionals today so we can ensure your parking lot is both beautiful and safe. Give us a call or send us a message by filling out our contact form.